What happened to my comments? (glares long distance to people at HaloScan, even though it's free, I have high expectations)
Office update, boss is away on a business trip overseas so everyone in the office is shifting slowly to slow gear. Not to say we're not doing work but just taking a breather. We're also having a new guy joining us. Won't say who until it's official and until I get his consent. If he's reading this (coz he's someone some of us know) (or at least know about) then I have to rethink blog content! Hahahaha...
Took the opportunity to service my car today. Was about an hr's late coming in but once again, boss is away. Like Jacq said, (or something to this effect), 'Kucing bermaharajalela bila Harimau tiada' though I think it's the rats who are out when the cat is gone. Don't quite picture cats and tigers under one roof. Anyways, car service was quick and efficient. Less than an hour. Looks like I've found a service centre I finally can live with.
Did anyone listen to MixFM last night? Friend told me I won a CD through a poem I submitted. Woohoo! Always dreamed of being a writer but it's only my poems that get anywhere. My writing works need work, whereas my poems have won me a Swatch, a CD, some cash and I have three of them published in an amateur poem compilation book thingy in the US. Must rethink writing approach.
Must commit myself to doing more work today. I shall not slack.
No comments:
Post a Comment