I hate it when I'm midway through CSI and my aunt pops up and asks for the story so far. If you've watched CSI, you would know it's not exactly a cut and dry plot and gawd knows the amount of technical jargon. Unlike Charmed where it's almost safe to say, 'they found a demon, the demon got 1 of the sister, they're about to rescue her but one of them is suddenly overwhelmed by sadness/grief/curse/craziness/magic'. I believe that you either watch it or you don't. Simple.
One of the three devils I live with has been good the past few days. I knew it couldn't last. He couldn't be more bad yesterday. If my aunt weren't around, I'd smack him, lock him out of the house and let the dog loose. For real.
I have my first signing ceremony to go too later this morning. I wonder how that would be like.
(grumpy Dan on the loose again)
No comments:
Post a Comment