I finished my blog and it crashed. Grr.... Here I go regurgitating it again.
I've stopped sweating profusely after a whopping breakfast of home fried spicy rice with generous toppings of sambal belacan. Phew... shiok shiok. Coffee be darned... nothing like chili to wake you up. (and clear your pores at the same time)
Had a presentation yesterday of which I once again I dozed off midway. I obviously wasn't presenting but was there as a company representative. Company partner was presenting. Darn I'm so bad. And so sleepy. Couldn't beat last week one though. Came to work 30 mins late (I overslept) to arrive at the office and be asked, 'why are you here? don't you have a presentation to do at 10?' I froze, checked the time and saw it was already 930. Rushed off to the meeting forgetting my notebook and presentation materials, almost arrive only to be told it was postponed. Heaved a sigh of relief, drove midway back only to be called and told it was on again. Cursed, rushed back again and made it with a minute to spare. Things like this could lose you your job. I need a secretary. Anyone game? :D
Anyways... welcome to the club Chun *winks*. Have a good day now all.
No comments:
Post a Comment