This has got to be the worst OogaBoogaDay in 2003. Darn. I don't miss my office desk one bit.
Had a terribly good break. A little painful on the wallet but well spent me thinks. Downside is, I am absolutely basking in lethargia (is that a word?) and the idea of working without any holidays on the horizon seems bleak. But ah well... as long as there are bills to pay, to work I go.
Have been stuffing myself silly (wot else is there to do during cny outside of gambling of course) and did the relatives/friends visiting circuit. Meng has great cookies! Go visit her while there are some left. :D (btw, THANK YOU aewis for the homemade gift! it was REALLY unnecessary! I was only joking lar, now i'm overcomed by guilt! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!)
Also visited a skin specialist and could not bathe for 4 days thanks to the patch test. That was a little irritating but at least I know it's not an allergy but something called discoid eczema and flares due to chemicals ingested so I have been restricted from eating all foods with preservatives (darn) and anything soaked in chemicals (double darn).
Anyways, back to work we go. Sigh. Sigh. And Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment