After a year and a half, I'm finally moving out from my aunts place this weekend. It was a mixed year and a half. I endured the torturous final year in MMU, got a job, and began life as an adult proper. Am thankful to aunt for putting up with me but it's time to move on. I don't need kids at my age.
Have you guys checked out Meng's and HL's new baby? Pics are available online. Click here. It's so cute. I wished I had time for a dog (and the means to support 1). Wallaby and Wombat might get jealous though! (check out Chun's shoes as well... quote Suede: 'She's in fashion...')
Anyways, family might come up to help with the move. So this weekend looks packed. Glad though that Tuesday is a holiday. Woohoo! And rumours has it that March 16th is a Selangor holiday as well for the Sultan's coronation! Selangor rocks!
No comments:
Post a Comment