Monday, February 17, 2003

OogaBoogaDay already? Darn...

Was a pig this weekend. Paid for it today at the gym. Phew. Mighty hard to resist home cooking and mom has a tendency to overcook when I'm back. :)

The KFC 'wholesome' three-course meal set has a new ice cream flavour, pecan with peanuts. Ain't too bad and a whole lot better than chocolate chip. (smacks lips). Had dinner at Megamall yesterday after gazing dreamily at the rabbits at Pet Wonderland (wonders why Wallaby can't keep himself as clean as the ones in the shop) and then had a shopping spree at World of Feng Shui with my RM150 voucher I won from MixFM. Fun fun fun. Spent a good hour reading and choosing the stuff. Got peacock feathers for my car for accident protection.

It's almost 9 and I'm still alone in the office. I guess everyone else is stuck in traffic. Aww....



No comments: