Monday, July 07, 2003

Yawn! Don't quite know what I did today but it felt like I was busy the whole time. Yawns... which explains why I'm blogging in the evening instead of the morning as per usual. Darn OogaBooga.

Woke up sleepy and grouchy and came to work to an empty office. All the programmers were on sick leave. So it's me, by myself, in the main office area. Bored bored bored.

Also realised that an interview me and Boss did for a company program for Computimes is out today. Photo included. Not going to reveal more but if you go by hints, you can probably find out where I work now! Hahaha...

I'm also very doozy today. Lightheaded and dreading the week. We have two more ads out and everytime that happens, we get a flood of phone calls from people who can't read. Nearly everything they need to know is in the ad but they seem intent on making me repeat verbatim my sales pitch over and over again. Cruel...

Dreaming fondly of Friday...

No comments: