Ah... after only a two day blogging hiatus... my blog already seems grossly out of date. :)
It has been a weird week. If I was a Boeing 777, I would have had a hijacking foiled, near mid-air crash, and endured stormy turbulence, while my 1st class passengers drank wine and watched movies. Contradiction... tis the word. (would be nice to be a plane though... somewhat heavy I would think).
Been reading the heated HP5 debate in The Star. Seeing how the articles have no editorial value, I'm guessing The Star is giving them print space for the sake of sensationalism. Tis sad. Stupid debate. A book is a book is a book. Everyone has opinions, and seeing how it has no consequence whatsoever to anything (HP is a fictional character, Daniel Radcliffe not withstanding), people really should keep their emotions in check. And Star really shouldn't have published that spoiler article.
My car is still electronically dead. I am never buying a Malaysian made car ever again. (Except possibly the Proton Jumbuck, aka Arena.)
Now, important announcement for today:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HSIANG LIN! WOOHOO! BILA MAKAN?
:D
No comments:
Post a Comment