Morning... wet and bleak OogaBooga... how I wished I could be in bed. Am late for work as well... gah... not a good start to the work week.
Weekend was fun, though somewhat exhausting. First up, the Andromeda finale was disappointing. All soapy drama and not enough starship action. Grr... Then went to Megamall to meet Jin and his significant other. Had a good time talking though the crowd was a bit overwhelming. Had a nice Coffee Bean lunch thanks to buy 1 free 1 vouchers. :)
Also watched tween movie Lizzie McGuire. Yes yes... I know it's a somewhat kiddie show. Really no brainer but relaxing and very the feel good. Weird part was, kids made up only 1/4 of the movie goers. Everyone else there was in their mid-20's and above. Hmm... fun though... it's a Disney movie wot.
Sunday was great. Meng and HL came over for breakfast (which had to be hurriedly cooked at my aunt's place since the gas ran out). Standard American breakfast of ham, dogs, eggs and toast. Bobbie made sure to visit every one seated for scraps. Chun came later and off we went to San Francisco Pizza for a great lunch, courtesy of HL. Pasta's were half off and were good. Pizza is different and very the delish. Worth a second visit I think. Rest of the afternoon was spent with Monopoly. The winner goes without mention. Mua ha ha ha!!!
All in all, good weekend with lots of friends. Makes me dread today ever more. ARGH!
No comments:
Post a Comment