Friday, July 18, 2003

A Friday! A Friday! It's finally a Friday!

My 6 yr old cousin David has watched Finding Nemo a gazillion times and he has memorised the Dory song (including operatic impersonations). So all you have to do is say, 'David, sing the Dory song!' and he'll pucker his lips and 'Ohohohoohohhh... swimming, swimming....'. :)

I have a public service announcement for visitors to Kiara Park. If you see a black and white rabbit (by the name of Domino), please tell him that he's been away too long and needs to return home.

Will be staying back this weekend, a first after a long while. I've been going back a lot simply to avoid being called back on weekends to work by boss. Seeing how boss is away this weekend and lots of plans in place, I foresee a pleasant weekend without highway driving. :)

Woohoo... gonna start my day tomorrow with 2 hours of Andromeda. Those who have watched it, don't tell me anything. I so love space ships.

Anyways, have a good weekend everyone! Safe driving to Penang Saw.

No comments: