It's a sad morning when you have a friend retrenched. Best wishes Meng and I know you'll bounce back stronger than ever. And at the worst case scenario of not finding another job, you can always come and work for me! :) I need a chief pastry chef. Hehehe...
Anyways, I need honest feedback from you guys. I'm all about ready to plunge into this cafe thing. Briefly, I'm describing it as an arts cafe with a niche market of students and young adults designed for lounging and arts appreciation. Basically, kick back, drink, and soak in the art work while playing board games and pokemon. But before I go any further, I need to know what you guys think. Is this a good idea? Is it workable? And more importantly, I would need to depend on friends even more! Share your opinions :)
*ponders name of cafe while I aimlessly waste time behind my desk*
No comments:
Post a Comment