Friday, July 04, 2003

The dark of early morn bade greeting with a chilly breeze wafting through the half-open shutters. In the daze between sleep and awakening, I welcomed the new day with a renewed vigour unique only to this particular moment. Because darnit... IT"S A FRIDAY!!!! WHOOPEEDOOO!!!!

Had an interesting workday yesterday (note: 'interesting', not ARGH!). I went for a last minute meeting casually dressed (I wasn't expecting a meeting), had to wait in a bank for 30 mins for the car to pick the more important guests, then waited another 30 mins for meeting to begin and then got ushered out to wait for another important (and late) guest outside the bank by the main road, only to wait for 60 mins and realise that the late guest has entered the meeting covertly by sneaking behind my back and that the meeting was over. Weird... but hey, 3 hours of paid loitering! Woohoo!

Did some preliminary research on Summit. Rental rates are less than 2k, cafe operators there make on average a nett profit of 5-6k. Also, I've received a pleasant and unexpected windfall yesterday that has left me almost debt-free! I'm so positively encouraged I could just pretend to cry! :)

Have a good weekend everyone.

ps: Meng, if you are in Melaka, give me a buzz.

No comments: