The war has begun. I guess it was inevitable and both sides have logic to their argument. Though if the shaky US coalition does succeed in disarming Iraq, I will definitely be just a wee bit happier.
The techno buff in me is somewhat intrigued with the war. I know we really don't need one and it's really sad with mass losses of life, but I can't help but admire the technological advances in today's warfare. I have a sudden compulsion to read a Clancy book.
Anyway, I have heard enough doomsayers and nonsensical prophecies that I'll probably sock the next person who mouths it. Wars are inevitable for humankind... we are just too diverse and too caught up with ourselves. And whatever the future holds, life is still very much precious, so best live it in the present than let it be guided by lunatics from the past.
Somber Friday this... hope you guys have a good weekend. I'll be off to Penang on Sunday and then to Kedah on Monday for work. Will blog again Tuesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment