Friday, March 07, 2003

My previously green bananas are a golden yellow today... :D it has just gotta be Friday.

More meetings today. One very soon and another in the afternoon. Ah well. Gonna have lunch today as well for colleague who's leaving. Sigh. She sits just beside me so one good thing is that now that she's gone, I've hurriedly put up a partition between the tables for some privacy. Couldn't do it earlier for fear of hurting her feelings! I feel so cozy and enclosed now in my semi-partitioned cubicle. :D

Last week my boss and I went to a meeting in blue... thought nothing of it since I'm always in blue. Then we had a photo taken with me accidentally blinking so one eye was partially shut. So was my boss. Then last week we went to a presentation in grey. Felt a little peculiar but brushed it off. Now yesterday, we went to another presentation both in white AND similar gold ties. FREAKY!

Anyways, I can't wait for the weekend. Going to Megamall tomorrow for some exhibition AFTER I help Saw with house cleaning and then it's off to Genting on Sunday thru to Monday. (am doing the dance of joy). Have a good weekend all... :)

No comments: