Wednesday, March 26, 2003

Am having some problems with my Maybank2u account now. I seem to have this technical curse that jinxes all my online transactions. Gah... have to go and reset it shortly. (no hackers this time, silly old me forgot the password)

I left early yesterday and reached home at the pleasant hour of 6pm. Was about to go for a jog when I decided to lie on the bed for a while. Next I knew, it was 8pm. So bathed, ate then went to sleep again till this morning. Was more exhausted from the trip than I realised. I am such a lousy traveller.

I've given up watching CNN, which I think is so biased and silly, not to mention crassly commercial, that any news value you get isn't worth the watch. There should be a global news agency with no country affiliation. Until that happens, no news is ever the truth. And we should all remember that. Always two sides to a coin, and news writers will tend to inject personal opinions whether consciously or otherwise.

War seems to be set for a long run. May peace and common sense prevail.

No comments: