Monday, March 17, 2003

My earlier blog was not published. Gah... here goes the second revision. (it's definitely OogaBooga day... for the record, I'm also an hour late to work today... darn)

Had a good birthday makan last nite in celebration of Meng's belated birthday! Thanks Meng for the treat. We ate at Little Bali at Sri Hartamas, food was decent but I could have ordered something better than fried noodles in thick gravy. We also had the chance to meet Bobbie Tan! Decent chap... a tad furry all over and he's so small! :D I can see why the parents are so proud. Bobbie is so adorable!

On another note, a more depressing one, my old yahoo account has officially been stolen. I feel violated. My account was hacked into and password changed. Yahoo! can't do anything about it as there's no way for me to prove my identity. So ah well... I really miss that account. It has been with me for a long time. Sigh... hackers are evil. :(

Lots of work to do... so I should start. Take care all... and live long and proper... (hehehe)

No comments: