I would like to take this opportunity to wish Meng a very Happy Birthday. May the year be blessed and may good company you keep.
I am in serious philosophical bouts, particularly why life is the way it is. Who on sane terms define slogging behind desks for hours on end to earn enough money to be able to waste it again in order to be happy? If lemmings are lame, the human race isn't so far behind. That plus this bloody war campaign, politics, prejudice and everything that makes the world go round is for no apparent reason, grating on my nerves. Humans suck.
Weekend was like the weather. Generally good with intermittent occurences of really sucky events. I hate gamblers, especially old ones. I even pushed an old lady who can't seem to queue and instead prefers to jostle her way through everyone. The casino will wait for you. Get a life and talk to your children instead.
Thus this blog is ended. Mood will pass. No patronising comments please. Have a good week all.
No comments:
Post a Comment