Woohoo... it's a Friday. :D
Gonna start this blog with a little personal narrative with potential to offend. No ill-will but I'm just fed up with spam. I can't say much about spam from companies in dire need of a buck but when people send stuff like:
1. chain mails that says, send this to so and so people and you get so and so stuff (come on, get real)
2. email that says forward this and Corporation X will track and pay you so and so sum of money (really, get real)
3. forward a sappy soppy story about a boy who has no hands and five legs but is able to play the piano so that he gets a chance to learn tap-dancing (please, are you for real?)
4. send messages to your friends otherwise Company A will terminate your account (are you from this planet?)
Why is it so hard to use common sense? Spam is highly irritating, possibly damaging and is simply no good. Most people think, heck, why not? It could be real. USE YOUR COMMON SENSE! Grrr.... Spam is bad because:
1. It clogs inboxes.
2. It jams up servers.
3. It gives people access to a mailing list (which eventually lead to more spam)
4. Your privacy is compromised.
5. I don't like it.
____________________________________________________________________
On another front, or should that be rear... had another butt jab yesterday. Sigh. Allergies flared so needed some anti-histamines with a bunch of more sleepy pills, creams and vitamins. Rabbits will be going back with me to Melaka and stay there for a week or two. Am gonna miss them bad but I need to figure out what the darned allergant is. Grr... am very grumpy when I itch. Grr...
No comments:
Post a Comment