Lord of the Rings - The Two Towers opens today. Let's hope it's good! :) Going to be drop dead tired tonight and tomorrow though...
Have a presentation this morning to go too. Was so pre-occupied with my grumpy mood that I forgot my tie. I hope my boss overlooks it. Impression is everything in business.
(update)
Phew. Presentation was a little long but has good vibes. Had a good talk with boss as well over lunch. (chicken rice, nyum). All his backup plans are out in force so we're in good business till
April (before we're in trouble anyways). So it's more work in the pipeline but at least things aren't all that glum. For those that aren't too familiar, the reason I'm agitated is not because I'm worried about finding work but because I still owe my scholarship funders. Have (illegally) avoided a binding contract with the promise of some protection from current company. Doubt that any other company will do the same and am definitely not keen to fulfill my contract obligations. I just wish they rescind the contract and let me go... please release me... LET ME GO!
Anyways, I will enjoy myself tonight. I will not be bothered and I will spend money without doing mental calculations. So there. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment