Thursday, December 12, 2002

Was nauseous and puky yesterday. Left work a couple of hours early hoping to get sleep but couldn't. Boss called a couple of times and by the 2nd call, mind was too preoccupied with work to sleep so went to tidy the rabbits. (yawn)

Feeling better today. I'm betting it was the sardine bun for breakfast that caused it all. Grr... I so hate sardines. Only reason I chose it over choc buns was because it's healthier. Very much good it did. (blech). For those that don't know, I'm a comparatively fussy eater (especially by Asian standards, with the Chinese eating everything). Don't take seafood, including fish (but I am partial to Yong Tau Foo), no mutton, minimal beef and pork but I like all vegetables and am a big fan of chicken. :)

Came to work to see inbox full of pending work. Sigh... only two days to the weekend. I like my inboxes full on Monday so at least then I have a good week to clear it up. Sigh... Well, on the plus side, I have a dinner date tomorrow at KLCC so that's some joy. Lalalalala....

Having nervous doubts to the car. It's something I have to do (dad needs my kancil back for sis) but well, the financial commitment is scary especially when you're not too secure with your job. (consulted tarot cards yesterday! spooky but everytime I do the company reading, I get the same card, and it's not a very good one. sigh... time will tell.)

No comments: