Tuesday, December 03, 2002

Hi hi... had two meetings this morning so normal routine of blog updating during breakfast got interrupted. :) Work is hectic as usual but things look set to settle. Feels like making Jell-O, all the endless mixing and measuring parts and then the slow process of waiting, which you have to do, otherwise if you interrupt you get lumpy Jell-O. (I'm also starting to crave for Jell-O all of a sudden, which might explain the analogy.)

Was frustrated with me rabbits yesterday simply because they were behaving like rabbits and not a dog. Took me a good 15 minutes to realise I was standing there half naked in a towel berating Wallaby and Wombat for pooping outside the room. All they did was stare at you bunny-eyed then proceed to clean themselves. Don't know what came over me but I started barking and chased them helter skelter all over the house! :) Never knew they could run so fast! Hahahaha... and seeing how the floor provides them no grip, it takes a while of stationary running before motion sets in (like cartoons) and they have no way of steering themselves outside of smacking into a wall and starting all over again. I think I have a new hobby. (let's keep the SPCA out of this)

Anyways, was at the clinic yesterday and meds they gave me for evenings have an incredibly drowsy effect. Foresee beddie byes by 9pm this week. (snore.....)

No comments: