Woohoo... last minute presentation postponed... phew. Am a relieved boy...
Feel a little lighter today. Workload is easing just so to give you breathing space. Let's hope Boss has no hidden surprises. Gonna do some review today of new stuff and places :)
SHOPPING
Went to the Great Eastern Mall last weekend. It seemed weird to me to have an insurance company running a mall but it wasn't too bad. The place is new and pretty well designed. Car park is great, though location is kinda difficult since it's smack in KL. Very upscale though. Pricey and spacious stores. Even the TOPS there is an upscale version, called TOPS MarketPlace. Very cool though, feels like being in US coz everything there IS from the US. You can get tv dinners, cheeses of all kinds, and even blueberries!!!! WOOHOO! I love blueberries, especially on cereal but at RM19 a box (that's barely the size of my palm), well, I will just have to pretend it's not there. (Wot? Blueberries? Where?)
FOOD
Saw, dun kill me for this, but I went to Secret Recipe for dinner the other day. Felt like splurging a little and they had a pretty enticing menu. Had mexican chicken which was soury/spicy/tangy with herb rice and salad. Very good... will definitely go back. And Chun, lotsa tomyam stuff here as well. :)
Anyways, starting to get impatient for December the 18th. That's when LOTR is screening btw. Darn... time sure goes by slow when you're at the edge of your seat. And for the record, Wallaby bites my butt because when I change litter boxes, I put them in the cage and block their way (with my butt). So she bites because she wants out, not for any weird inter-species mating ritual (glares at Chun) nor because I have brocolli butt (stares at D3). Nuff said.
No comments:
Post a Comment