Tuesday, November 12, 2002

Bad traffic last evening... partly due also because I had to make a pit stop at Pyramid and thus had to endure the largely redundant traffic (redundant because it's clogged due to people needing to make u-turns so the cars go round and round and when one lane is backed up, everything's a standstill). Strange thing how the rain slows everything down so badly. I don't know about you but considering that I drive a Kancil (for now), you don't really need to suddenly go at a snail's pace, switch on enough lights to light a stadium, and stay in 2nd gear. Silly silly silly...

I finally have my own set of business cards. Woohoo... don't know why it's such a big deal since people will be calling me more but hey, a business card is like one of the material rungs on the ladder up the corporate lifecycle. Next will be the car, then the apartment. :)

Today I vow to work at least 80% of my time in the office. My current productivity rate of 50-60% is appaling. I must... I MUST!

No comments: