Friday, November 29, 2002

Woohoo! Friday is here. I could hug a stranger... darn I'm happy. :)

Had a good sleep last night (finally). Was in bed by 9 and before I knew it, alarm clock went off. Was that tired. Today seems set to be a great day though! Good weather, fun workout, great breakfast, and no pending work or presentations! :) I so so love Fridays... any strangers need a hug?

Did something different last evening. Brought rabbits out to the garden for the first time. Wallaby was hopping about everywhere! When in the house, they can't really hop but rather glide since their fur slips on the floor. So on grass, Wallaby really kicked up the dirt and scooted here and there. Wombat on the other hand, the supposedly bigger and machoier of the two, daren't step off the cement landing. Apparently, since he's never been on grass before, he has no guts too. Could see his eyes wide open in petrified terror. Silly silly rabbit. Bumped him off the landing and only then did he take tentative steps. Gonna have to do this more often. Rabbits that are afraid of grass has some serious pyschological upsets.

For plans this Sunday, looks like its Meng, HL, Chun and I. Will do the scheduling via yahoo today. :) Have a good weekend all!

No comments: