Tuesday, November 19, 2002

Gah... another last minute presentation tomorrow morning. Am getting very stressed out. And I'm going ALONE this time! Oh no... tis gonna be my first huge presentation by myself. Am praying so hard that they will cancel it and postpone. That will at least give me more time to prepare! :(

Am also getting fed up with this wet weather. Why can't it rain in the morning and sun up in the evenings. Sigh... have been using my discounted Giordano umbrella to death.

A little update on me rabbits. Let me rephrase that, not rabbits, but giant furballs with voracious appetites and very small bladders. They seem to be getting heavier everyday and I have lint everywhere! Argh... shed shed shed, eat eat eat, pee pee pee. If they weren't so cute, I'd feed them to the dog. For an idea of how much they've grown, one bunch of vege from Giant used to last 2-3 days. It now lasts for 1/2 hour. I used to change ONE litter box every 2 days. I now have to change TWO litter boxes TWICE a day! Ah... the sacrifices it takes to have pets. I feel like I have children instead.

Wallaby and Wombat was sent to the cage the whole night yesterday for punishment. Wallaby has a new hobby. Biting me in the butt while I change the litter boxes. GRRRR. Wombat on the other hand has a mighty nasty temper. Scratches all over me hand attests to that. GRRR.

(Barbeque is still off, don't bring out the sauces just yet.)

No comments: