It's back to work again. Sigh... am getting a little jaded. Weekends just don't seem long enough anymore. Gosh... I need some prepping up. If only I have time for a 24 hour TV marathon. That normally works.
Desk is cluttered with notes and things to do. Looks like another week cut out with work. It'll be nice to have 1 day with nothing new so I can settle and clear up older stuff that I have neglected.
Rabbits were in USJ alone this weekend. Couldn't bring them down to Melaka simply because I went to work direct on Monday morning. Came back home to see them skinny, weak and tired. Poor things. Aunt didn't quite have the time to manage them. So bathed them, cleaned them up and stuffed them silly. And then Wallaby bit me again. I wonder what this incessant nibbling means. GRRR...
There's this short cartoon on the Disney channel that Chun might find appealing. It's called the 'Untalkative Bunny', and it's on at 7.20pm after Art Attack. The show's about this weirdly drawn bunny that lives in an apartment with a squirrel in a city. All he does is show expressions to whatever he sees, hears, and does. Prettt cutelar but the weird episode was when he got lost in the forest and met a wolf. Rabbit began begging for wolf's mercy then tried shooing it away. Wolf, instead of eating rabbit, proposed marriage. Rabbit freaked out and ran off back to the city into the arms of the squirrel and had a dinner date over candles. Wolf on the other hand changed sights to hit on a hedgehog. Now, that's weird.
Anyone's following the ludicrously timed 10th Kingdom on NTV7? Pretty cool show, but it's just way too late at night. Foresee dark bags under eyes for the next few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment