*YAWNS*
Sleepy Monday mornings are such a chore... zzz... type type... zzz...
~
Return of The King: Final Instalment of the LOTR Trilogy
Watched the movie last Friday night. Wasn't as hyped as I thought I would be, probably because I was mostly sleepy. Watching the endless stream of trailers before the movie didn't quite help either. Honestly, I was very intrigued with Prisoner of Azkaban and Torque, then ROTK. Some trailers can really just blow you away.
Anyways, movie was as expected :) Highly entertaining, great story telling. Granted there were some artistic licenses but a great movie nevertheless. Fitting ending for a superb epic. Although once again, I really could have done with less of Frodo's wide eyed drugged looks. Gandalf and his spotlight staff is a little more macho as well. But the hero of the movie for me is definitely Eowyn. Fuwah, that girl rocks!
I really wonder what would happen if the trilogy was undertaken by a Malaysian studio. We probably would have a rock song, Arwen will be played by Erra Fazira and Gollum would be someone from Scenario. Hmm...
~
A little belated but Happy Birthday Beng! :) Been somewhat of a hectic week or so for you but hope things have settled.
~
Decided at the last minute to take Friday off for an extended weekend. Got house painting to do. Every door, grill and gate is now orange, thanks to Dad's choice of colour. It's really a little erm, bright, but definitely won't have any problems giving people directions to my house now. Hahaha...
Enjoy the week ahead and a Merry Christmas in advance.
No comments:
Post a Comment