Tuesday, December 09, 2003

It's Tuesday and for the 2nd time this week, I'm at the office by 7.30am. Why you may ask? Two reasons really...

1. By leaving the house 20 mins earlier, I cut my travelling time by half. Instead of the usual 40 mins, it's only 20 mins to get to work. :) Of course the only drawback is the psychological barrier of waking up before 7, but it's only for 2 months and then I'm off to new shores (hopefully closer ones).

2. By reaching the office at 730'ish, I get to sneak into the nearby parking area free of charge since parking attendant guy comes in only at 745. Hehehe, this way, it saves me a long walk to the car and speeds up my going home time by 5 mins.

Weird part is, by the time everyone starts coming in the office, I feel like I've been here forever. Too bad I can't go home dramatically earlier as well.

No comments: