Monday, December 29, 2003

I wonder why my alarm clock seem to ring ever so loud and ever so ominous on Monday mornings.

Oh what a blissful 4 day weekend. It was so much fun I've decided to take leave again this coming Friday. This will mean that I won't have very much leave days to spare for Chinese New Year but what the heck. I think anticipating and gearing for Chinese New Year is a heck more fun than the day itself. Granted I've had enough of paint and brooms but getting spruced up for the fesitivities and doing it as a family is very rewarding, aches and pains aside.

I think I'm a little pampered with 3 day work weeks. Gawd knows how I'll ever cope with normal work weeks come January 2004. And ack! School is reopening! With the NKVE out of whacks for another 7 months, it's going to be a grueling 3 weeks before I can kiss corporate life goodbye (at least for a while).

Job hunting is kinda stalling. Nothing really stands out and at this point, I'm just going to hinge my next working life episode on tutorship at my former university (whenever they reply). If that doesn't work out, I'm going to venture into something different. That's definitely decided. 20,000 + people died just overnight recently and that got me thinking that life is way too short to not take some chances.

On other news, boss is returning Wednesday and have sent in anticipation an email asking for reports. If he thinks the office is working on full steam when he's away, he is definitely intoxicated.

Looking forward to the new year! Woohoo! :)

No comments: