I love the INTERNET!!! :)
This past week or so, I've:
~ Sent Christmas cards to my US cousins using Hallmark.com for USD 3 a card. That equates to RM 12, including a great card, personalised note and posting. If I were to buy a similar Hallmark card here, it will already set me back RM 12 minus the post. (plus with Hallmark.com, it'll get to them within 3 days :) )
~ Bought a book, Red Rabbit by Tom Clancy that I've been wanting to read for USD 0.75. Shipped it to aunt at marginal cost of USD 3 and she'll bring it down to me during Chinese New Year. RM 16 for a book? Woohoo...
~ Did the usual stuff of managing my online banking accounts, checking my online credit card applications and etc. Bliss...
~ Tried to buy ties from Amazon.com priced at USD ZERO. Only eligible for one tie per customer so wasn't worth it. (I tried to buy 50).
I wish Malaysia catch up with this trend. It's a hassle shopping online with Malaysian sites.
No comments:
Post a Comment