Tuesday, June 03, 2003

A Tuesday, a Tuesday...

After being not-so politely chased out of the PKNS apartments where I used to park (the parking lot averages a 40% occupancy rate so I have no idea why it's such a big deal), I've now parked further up at the SS5 housing area. It's quite a good walk but paying RM 80 per month for parking is such blatant highway robbery. I hope the housing area residents won't mind, though since it's a public street, they really have little room for complaint. Oh well...

Anyways, story is, the housing area has lots of dogs, being a typical Chinese neighbourhood. While walking from my car today two gleaming white dogs, one obviously the parent and the pup strutted by in the middle of the street indifferent to one and all. And gosh, for strays, the dogs look so regal and so darn cute (the pup especially). Was tempted to kidnap them and bring them home but common sense prevailed. No point getting bitten so early in the morning.

I must discipline myself and abstain from too much late night TV. It's only Tuesday and I'm already sleep deprived! :)

No comments: