Monday, June 16, 2003

Muuuaaahhhh....

This has got to be the greatest Monday in the history of Mondays since it's the first and last day of my workweek all in one. :)

I'm on leave tomorrow all the way till next Tuesday. Flying out to LA on Wed morning and arriving back home on Monday afternoon. Woohoo... I am so looking forward to it and the idea of a week long reprieve from work is already relaxing. :)

On another note, my handphone has decided to take a tentative leap to the grave just this weekend. My battery is already problematic due to a cracked casing, and now my LCD screen won't show me a thing. So no sms, no knowing who calls me and no nothing actually. Darn... looks like I'll have to shop for a new phone when I get back because it's definitely not worth repairing this one. (I guess dropping it like 10 times, sweating all over the console and sitting on it once must have taken it's toll! Hehehe)

Anyways, won't be blogging till next Wednesday. Wish me a safe trip and let us all pray for a bad weather condition to ground all flights from LA to KL on the 22nd so I can stay there longer. Muahahahahaha....

No comments: