Tuesday, June 24, 2003

hi hi...

Am still at home both recuperating from jet lag with mini naps and making sure I keep awake while daylight's out AND fiddling with my new phone. Woopeedoo... new gadgets are fun. I got meself an economical SonyEriccsson T100 that's easy on the pocket and beautifully design. Too bad there's only green left though, would have loved the red.

Anyways, got a call from boss asking me to go back to work. My boss definitely has a way of keeping me on my toes. This may be a tad premature but I really am short of patience and it won't take much for me to resign. Am thinking of a small food business. Anyone game?

Here's some LA updates if anyone's interested. Briefly, LA sucks for shopping. Looks like any American city but with more limousines on the roads. Weather was crappy throughout. For a sunny desert state, all I saw was grey clouds and intermittent drizzles. Universal Studios deserves the best theme park in the world rating (Discovery channel) without doubt. Had McDonald's and Burger King almost religiously until I found a chap fan place. Dinosaur museum rocks. And the airport security borders on paranoia. If anyone wants to see photos, you'll have to come meet me because it's on film and don't quite foresee having time to scan them all in. Might do that later in the future though.

All in all, a pleasant trip. And definitely what I needed to recharge the batteries.

No comments: