Monday, June 02, 2003

ggggGGGGOOOOooooOOODDDdddd mmmmmMMMMOOOOOOOOoooorrrrRRRRrrrnnNNNNNIIIiiiiiiiiIIINNNGGG!

(if you've watched Finding Nemo, you'll know why I'm 'speaking' like that)

Which brings me to blog topic of the day. FINDING NEMO ROCKS!!! If I were an Oscar Statuette, I will go get Finding Nemo engraved on me and jump into Pixar/Disney laps. The movie is incredibly awesomey excellenty superby funny! (and downright nerve racking for a kiddie show). Outside of the excellent characters, out of this world 3D and one heck of a story, the great thing about the movie is it's (somewhat) realism. It takes a while to digest how vast the sea is and the term big blue sea takes on a whole new meaning. And for aquarium lovers, get a sneak peek on what your fishes might be thinking. I am so bowled over.

My mission for the month is to collect all the Finding Nemo toys from McDonald's. I already have Bloat the puffer fish who lights up, and Nemo, who laughs when you press his fin. Matrix Reloaded can kiss Nemo's ass big time.

Keep on swimming, swimming, swimming... keep on swimming in the big blue sea!

No comments: