Had an email from my sis that was both without tact and needless. I have no patience for people, moreso family, that don't grasp the concept of being polite. Replied with a thickly laced email of worded sarcasm and veiled frustration. Knowing her, she's bound to not get it. She should have been born blond.
Am grumpy because I have a very nerve-wrecking meeting very soon with a very difficult client that lives to make life hell for people like me. Sigh. Am also grumpy because my credit card debt is a tad high and I WANT A BONUS OR AN INCREMENT! Sigh... thank gawd for Bangkok. Doubt I can survive a whole week of work in this mood.
Slept late last night as well, so being sleepy doesn't much help either. And I have yet to figure out how to get to the airport on Thursday morning by 620am. Anyone booked a radio cab before?
No comments:
Post a Comment