Monday, October 23, 2006

Monday blues? You gotta be kidding!

It's the eve of Raya and driving to work is absolute bliss! Reached the Kelana LRT and parking lots were aplenty. Got a seat on the train and travelled in tune to my phone busting out The Corrs Irresistible twice.

I wondered for awhile the likelihood of my phone's random song selection engine to always select at least 2 songs by The Corrs from a playlist of 40 to be played during the 6-7 song length train ride to and from work daily. My phone must be psychic. Or everyone (and everything) loves The Corrs!

Arrived in KLCC to find a whole lot of people, even before 9am. Also noticed camera flashes everywhere! KLCC has been occupied by a whole bunch of foreign workers, which became more noticeable during lunch.

Office is amazingly quiet, except for a teeny radio beating out Hindi music. The office of 150+ people had only 4 today, myself including.

As I'm off to the USA come Thursday morning and with Tuesday and Wednesday a public holiday, I really have little to do today except of course to shop for travel stuff. Got my usual assortment of Panadol, charcoal tablets, motion sickness meds and 'asam'. I've never been a good long distance traveller and doubt it'll be any different this time around!

Just chilling and killing time today with some readings. My first Raya hols in KL is off to a good start :)

Mondays should always be like this.

No comments: