Thursday, October 12, 2006

Life in KLCC

My second week working in KLCC is about done and I must say, life has changed terribly! Going to work feels like going to another state at times :)

I do have a nice cubicle though with great neighbours.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here's a shot of my desk area. More shots will come later. I love the 'natural' lighting. Plus windows everywhere means no glaring white fluorescent.

Life in KLCC has its quirks though. For example, lunch can be an adventure, though must say the food is good.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My favourite 'chap fan' combo is a tidy RM10. Definitely pricey but very very good.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

But then, considering how much melons are, well...

Working here has its perks though. There's pretty good shopping, or at least window shopping. Office is really secure and there's always the 'wow' factor of having a KLCC Tower address on your business card.

Not to mention perks like the art gallery, MPO and similar.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's a change :)

No comments: