It's my first day at the new job and amazingly, spent the whole day in meetings, 5 altogether! It's good feeling somewhat 'productive' on Day 1 :) Kinda eases the nerves when there's ample information given. Knowledge is empowering.
Also attended a meeting to clarify a work trip I'll be taking. Come October 26, I will be travelling literally around the world!
First up, I'll be heading to the city of Louisville, Kentucky via KL - Stockholm - Newark, NY - Kentucky. I'll be there attending a 5 day conference which is not just fully paid for, but being the only guy, I get the entire hotel room to myself!
Then after about 7 days in Kentucky, I'll be heading down to Boston via Chicago. Boston's agenda is simple. Check out the competition :)I'll be in Boston for a grand 4 days with a day off to shop!
After Boston I'm off to LA for a short stopover before heading back to KL via Taipei through the other side of the globe. In total, I'll be away on travel for 12 days!
It's going to be a heck of a trip but it sure beats morning commute!
No comments:
Post a Comment