Zombie Mode Reactivated
I have to say, I've not been very productive. Read somewhere that guys are horrible at multi-tasking and it seems to be ringing true. The more work I have the less I get done. If only things come to me one at a time. Groan... among the list of things I have in my mental inbox:
1. Finish assignments for Masters.
- one interactive educational website
- 1000 word progress report on website
- 2000 word report on academic evaluations
- 1000 word review on different evaluation aspects, including objectivity, styles, and application.
and that's mostly due in the first week of May... groan...
2. Finish the 500-page LAN documentation by this Saturday. I've done about 50 pages.
3. Prepare the staff for Macromedia Certified Expert training.
4. Resolve the last day of the talks.
5. Prepare CreativeKids syllabus for May.
And on top of all this, there's the usual day-to-day classes, marking, and my parents are coming up this weekend. I am going to die under paperwork... no wonder I'm losing my hair.
Wot u speak?
Student's English fluency is really getting to me. I am making, on average, 1 student cry per fortnight because of my nagging tirades on why they must improve their English. It's getting more than annoying but debilitating. There is simply no way to learn in a class that is conducted in English, in a communication-driven subject like Advertising, and when you have to write reports and proposals. If you ever read of students being thrown down Summit USJ by an insane lecturer, you will know who it is. Muahahahahahahahaha!!!
Anyone wants to teach conversational English?
CreativeKids has been getting a few enquiries on classes for conversational English for adults. I don't have the time to take this class on, so anyone interested? :) If you can spare 2 hours a week and if you feel your 'speaking' is up to par, let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment