Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Let's do the boogie woogie...

Life is weird right now. I always feel strangely surreal when I'm peaked out with work. Must be a coping mechanism! Hours and minutes seem to drift by in full stereo colour with dreams maxed out on weirdness, all until I get my work back on track, which in this case will be my assignments. Very far behind but am so close to finish line to give up my quest for HD's... (high distinctions). Thus the curse of the quest for perfect CGPA.... misery...

Talks went well but turnout was lacking. It was kinda like a MMU reunion though what with Aimo, Soph, Chuan, Zeke, Justin, Jon, Hilmy, and GJoe in attendance. Pretty fun catching up :)

Had a massively disturbing dream involving a manhunt, resurrected ghosts of dead soldiers, murder, swamp monsters, huge 4-wheel drives, and bunny rabbits. Strangely though I managed to keep composure and actually enjoyed the dream. Hope I'm not breeding some psycho-derangedness stuff... muahahahahahaha....

CreativeKids is back in marketing action after a 5 months hiatus! 4000 flyers will be out spamming USJ mailboxes this week. Fingers crossed...

No comments: