Yawns...
Am sooo sleepy. Been having late nights no thanks to a flurry of assignments. One of them was a group one to develop a WebQuest. What's a WebQuest you say? It's basically a series of web activities to support classroom learning. Anyways, in my group, I was assigned the job of web designing and that was fine by me. In the open critique with the rest of the class, my group was unanimously voted for best web design! Muahahahaha... am so happy... unfortunately good design carries no mark... groan...
One more assignment due tomorrow before I have ONE grand week of rest before the next flurry of assignments shape up. Will be good because I need to plan for a series of talks I'm organising on the 30th. All are welcomed and we will have some of our good friends speaking :) Details to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment