Monsters unleashed? Really?
Caught the Scooby Doo sequel last night. Was kinda expecting a fair bit but movie didn't quite live up. It was like watching a big screen tv movie and it felt like the third part of a trilogy with the 2nd movie missing. Rather big jump from the first movie. In the first, they were kinda jaded and lacking the Mystery Inc. team spirit. And suddenly in the sequel, they're mega superstars with a kick-a** hq. Just felt like a jump of sorts.
No need to dwell on the premise and such as the movie will prob be out of screening come Thursday (which is why I decided to catch it on a week night). Pretty usual standard fare, ideal for kids, mildly entertaining. Monsters are pretty cool tho and definitely got laughs here and there. Just would have liked to be bowled over... ah well.
Going to Ipoh tomorrow afternoon... I have college roadshows at two SMJK's. Hope it'll be fun, although it'll be nice to be away from office. However, going with a colleague I don't know quite well and if the students from the Chinese medium schools don't speak English, I'm screwed. Lalalalala...
No comments:
Post a Comment