Thursday, April 01, 2004

Bright and cheery, So orangey...

College is going through an aesthetic upgrade :) Plain beige walls are now being painted a bright orange with black accents! Ah... I love orange. So reminiscent of StudioKuning tho. Ah... if anyone didn't yet know, orange is probably my favourite colour. Thus all the logos I do has orange, and I get most anything in orange if given a choice. When I repaint my car, it'll be orange as well :)

And oh, I bought a 2nd hand bicycle yesterday. Decided that cycling to work would be quicker and more fun. And the bike's orange as well :) Didn't even test it, just bought it. RM 90 for a year old mountain bike in great condition. Sounds like a good deal to me. Hope no one steals it tho.

Need to go get a raincoat later, just in case. Hope they have an orange one. :)

No comments: