Another colleague of mine has announced her resignation. That brings down the office staff by 40%. Gawd... we're out in JobStreet scouting about and hoping to be able to hire some people soon. Looks to me like everyone is joining my quitting bandwagon, except for me! Hahaha... I guess I'm still undecided and although some change will be good, there is also perks in seeing things through. Doors always kept open anyways.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am officially not servicing my car at Proton Edar or any 'official' Proton centres anymore due to stupidity (theirs, not mine). Wanted to service the car yesterday, here's a quick dialogue snippet:
Proton: We're full until the 6th.
Me: (darn) Alright, I'll make an appointment for the 6th then.
Proton: Sure, leave your car number then come early to get your number otherwise you won't be able to get a service.
Me: Aren't I making an appointment already? Why do I need a number?
Proton: Our policy, first come first serve.
Me: If that's the case, why can't I just come early tomorrow?
Proton: Because you don't have an appointment.
(grr)
Me: Fine, anyways, how long will a 20k service take?
Proton: 20k is actually a big service, probably 2 hours. What's your mileage now?
Me: (duh) 20k.
Proton: You can actually wait until 21k since that's the actual mileage for a 20k service.
Me: Aren't you supposed to service it every 5000 km, irregardless of what it says in the meter? Since I did mine at 14,600, it's definitely due.
Proton: No, 20k service should be done at 21k.
(this guy is obviously confused. although we do service at the first 1000 km for new cars, the next service is at 5000 and every 5000 afterwards, so although in stupid math it may seem like 21, it's really actually 20)
Me: Fine, bye.
(proceeded to regular service centre for great service at a way cheaper cost PLUS it took them only 30 mins, AND they gave me back the extra engine oil).
No comments:
Post a Comment