Tuesday, October 28, 2003

I'm in such a headache... argh...

Past week or so has been spent contemplating resignation. And when I thought I had finally decided, boss called me in for a heart to heart. He said he noticed me being dour (eww...) and unhappy so he wanted to know why. Although boss has alleviated some concerns and made some promises (sincerity to be doubted), I feel like I do not have adequate investment in interest and passion to continue. Plus the fact that I'll drop this for a new job without a second thought gives me an indication that my notice is due.

So for the moment, I think I've decided to resign. But the compelling worry is that I fail to secure another job before I go. Since I have to give a cruelly long notice of 3 months, this means if I were to submit my notice now, I will need to find another job by February next year.

This is one decision that I have to make alone I know but just hoping to feel out you guys for brickbats and opinions. Not wanting to be whiny, but needing some reinforcement, one way or another.

:)

No comments: