OogaBooga - adj. 'ooo-gaaa-booo-gaaa', the worst day of the week. Source unknown.
Ah... overslept this morning... as usual for the day but even though I arrived 40 mins later than usual, I was still earlier than everyone else. Hehehe... phew.
Amazing Race was great! Favourite team won! Woohoo! For followers of the series, you'll know who I'm talking about. I so love reality TV shows. Can't wait for Survivor Panama.
New rabbit cage is built, at a cost of RM 120. Took the whole family almost one day to complete the project. Cage is huge... 7x2 ft with two levels. Well worth the effort though. Wallaby and Wombat now have a more roomier home, though they're somewhat hesitant to go up the 2nd level. I'm on a lookout now for a third bunny... Dusty is a bit pricey at RM120 so will probably check out SPCA. Am also looking for a small terrier. :)
Merdeka weekend coming up. Woohoo... long break awaits :) woopeedoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment