Morning all.
Was on sick leave yesterday. Wasn't exactly dying lar... and if I was committed enough, I probably could have dragged myself to work. Had a slight fever and an irritable throat and seeing how tired I was, decided to opt for a sick leave instead. Getting really jaded with my desk job and I think that's really the whole problem. Tough figuring out what to do with your life when you yourself aren't sure. All I know is, doing business like this just isn't my thing.
Went to my usual doctor, the crap quack doc who I think is doing some shady business. Everytime I go there, I see very healthy looking people coming all smiling and all, and doc will greet them, bring them in for a bit and send them off. How many docs do that? Unless you're bringing in tonnes of money lar. If I had to guess, I think he's selling some pretty funky cough mixture. Hehehe... but that's just a biased, possibly undeserved, remark on unfounded truths. :) Then again...
Am thinking of a local holiday. Anyone has suggestions? Where's the best place you've been to? Budget friendly please.
No comments:
Post a Comment