Monday, August 04, 2003

Morning... urgh... oogabooga... urgh...

Weekend was decent. Went shopping on Saturday. Traffic was a killer. Crowds unbelievable. Escaped with new socks and new underwear. Sungguh the worthwhile. Gah... Am never shopping again until after August, or unless I can go on a weekday.

Celebrated kid devil cousins birthday's on Sunday. Most of it was spent eating cake and playing dominoes. T'was alrite. Can't wait to go home though come Friday. Don't know how I'll survive the 5 interminably long days.

Cover letter, done. CV, done. Companies, identified. Now I got to psyche myself up, get ready and do it. Online applications are not as committal as a traditional letter. So gonna spend a day or two contemplating my decision and then take the leap. I hope boss wont kill me when I tell him.

May this day be over with as soon as possible.

No comments: