My featherback died. If you're asking what it is, it's a fish... also called the Knife Fish or ikan Belida though it's not a local varient. After 3 years, RM 600+ on food alone, and a growth spurt from 5cm to 40cm in length... it's sad that it happened. All my pets seem to die when I'm not at home. Though after going through so many pet deaths, you do get a better grip on things. Worst hit was when my first pet, a rabbit named Lopey passed on. Sigh...
I'm major mondo fed up with work. I'm so stressed I feel like screaming at the next phone caller. (don't you dare...) I've also been having very troubling dreams since Sunday... all involving me going to work in the most extreme of circumstances with my boss constantly there. I so need a break (or a new job). On Sunday I dreamt I was at work in my underwear, Monday I was at work AND fighting demons and yesterday had me in a boat in rough seas trying to get to clients who live on islands surrounded by giant sea monsters. ARGH!
No comments:
Post a Comment