Friday, May 09, 2003

It's finally a Friday again. Not so gung-ho though since I have to work on Sunday and subsequently cannot make my traditional trip home for pigging out sessions in front of the TV. Darn...

Woohoo... Survivor tonight. We're getting close to the final survivor and this time, it looks set to be a battle of ethics. Jerk boy Rob will never win the million dollars but he'll probably be there till the final two. Interesting though the people I would have liked to win have all been butted out. Wonder what'll happen tonight, especially when the camp go ablaze. Muahahahahaha!

Here's a slight diversion. Today, I proclaim on this blog that I, as you all know me, loves the new flavours of 100Plus... all of them. If they ever pull the drink out, I'll cry. It's so bloody darn good. Thank you. We now return to our regular blog.

I saw stray dogs being captured today, probably to be sent to death by the MPSJ people. Sad but there really isn't any place for them. Irresponsible and ignorant dog owners who let their pets loose without spaying or neutering are really to blame. Sad sad sad...

Before I go, quotes from the N. Korean news network on a play by the military... (makes you wonder doesn't it).

'light comedy spiced with scenes making one laugh and bringing tears to one's eyes'

'another excellent work great in cognitional and educational significance and flawless in ideological content and artistry'

'The creators and artistes of the studio truthfully represented the great vitality of the songun leadership of the WPK and the philosophical truth that one can live only when one remains true to the WPK's songun leadership'


I can just barely control my laughter, (and worry) that such dominant publicly accepted idealogical dogma still exist.

Anyways, I'm officially wishy washy today. And thanks to Meng, I crave blueberry muffins. Happy Friday y'all...

No comments: